Monday 24 January 2011

Cute 'N' Quirky swap!

Hi everyone :)

I set up a swap group on ravelry for swapping cute and quirky items and today when I came home my parcel from the February swap was waiting for me! This months theme was kawaii critters here's what I received:



I got:
  • 2 very kawaii panda hairbands
  • a little penguin keyring
  • 2 reels of lovely ribbon
  • Some mini star beads
  • 2 quirky little stickers (not pictured because I accidentally left them in the envelope till now *doh!* :)
  • AND some utterly amazing Hello Kitty buttons which I will have to save for a verrrryyy special project!

My partner seems to know me very well as I absolutely love everything, Thank  you!!!!!!!!


I'm off to enjoy my parcel but I will talk to you all very soon :)

P.s keep your eyes peeled as I am working on two free patterns to be posted up in February and loads more great stuff before that!

Bye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)