Wednesday 23 March 2011

Birthday Panda :o3

Hi guys,

Today is my friends birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY :D

I wanted to make her something special so I had a look through some patterns and thought I would make a panda from the latest book I bought; Amigurumi animals by Annie Obaachan.

I started to make him and finished the body fine but then all of the other body parts I made (apart from the eye patches and ears) seemed to come up the wrong size e.g. the head came out the size of a ping pong ball!

I had to create parts of the pattern myself so he came out in the right proportions but I got there in the end:


I was so pleased when my friend liked her gift :)


He is definitely going to a good home!

I got her some other stuff to including a heart cookie baking kit and a little box of hello kitty gum :D

Its my brothers birthday coming up really soon, and mothers day so I've gotta get a move on to get gifts etc.... sorted for those special days too,

See all you lovely readers very soon

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute!! And, One of my favorite parts about birthdays is crafting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Increasingly, mine is too!

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)