Wednesday 2 March 2011

Cool clothing

Bonjour les amis!

Last week I was looking for some new cool/quirky t-shirts on the internet. I had browzed several stores and thought I would  find nothing, but then I came across Cafe Press (http://www.cafepress.co.uk/) which sells loads of different t-shirts with hundreds of themes including knitting and crochet related ones that were realllllllllly cool!

Here are some of my faves!:




I really wanna get this one for easter!


Hahaha :)

so true........





And last but not least....

......ANGRY YARN!

Pic from: http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+liv_shirt,492479097


I basically want ALL of them, however at about £18 each I'll have to grow my collection slowly! :)
 
They have bags too so I can say good bye to my savings, lol!
 
From angry yarn to an angry orange! I gave my sewing skills another spin the other day and made this guy:
 
 
Well, Ill leave you staring into his deep black eyes while I go off to buy t-shirts :0)
 
Bye!

2 comments:

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)