Sunday 6 March 2011

Mum's Birthday!

Hi!
Today is my Mums birthday!!!!! 

I finished the kindle cozy in time :D and also made her an apple cozy as an extra present because she liked mine so much:


I used a pattern on ravelry for sizing but then kind of made up the stitch pattern myself.


I made the apple cozy all in purple and then added a heart button and star bead to make it that extra bit special!

I wrapped them up along with the book and sweets I got her as well:


My mum was really pleased, she loved the lot! (and she thought the giant bow was cool too! :)

In celebration we've been up to london today to do some shopping and had a yummy pizza :P

I quite full now but I still might  be able to queeze in some sweets later!

See you all soon,

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

P.s. Keep your  eyes peeled for some cool stuff coming up on the blog throughout March! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)