Tuesday 19 April 2011

0 bars!

Hi guys,
This is just a quick post to let you know posting will resume as normal soon but I'm on holiday at the moment and the signal is pretty bad where I am :/ No joke, I was up a hill yesterday waving the laptop around like a crazy person trying to get a connection. It didn't work.

I will have loads of good stuff to post about though when I get back, including the most amazing Easter chocolate bunny I got bought and also a free Easter pattern I have been working on :)

Ive got to go now as I'm literally leaning out a window with laptop as this is the only way I can get a connection and I realllllyyy dont want to fall out!.... See you all soon,

Bye :D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)