Thursday 28 April 2011

Easter never ends!

Yolah guys!!!

Yesterday I received my Easter themed cute and quirky Ravelry swap parcel! :0) As usual my received parcel was grrrreeeeaaaaatttt, here's what I got:

  • A reel of spring  coloured ribbon
  • Lots of yummy and cute chocolate bunnies and a creme egg :P
  • A HELLO KITTY HAIRBRUSH!!!!! Ahhhh I love hello kitty :oD
  • And a really cool rainbow/random coloured knitted egg


So cool!


I love this little knitted egg, it rocks! So bright and colourful. I think the odd bunnies will like it too :)

Thank you to my lovely swap partner
xxx

See you all again extremely soon!

Byyyyyeeeeeeee :0)

2 comments:

  1. Oooohhh, Easter Candy! What's not to love?? I just finished eating all of mine, and I'm eyeing the boyfriend's candy... he's hardly touched it. Maybe I should help him with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giving him a hand sounds like a good idea to me! :P

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)