Saturday 29 October 2011

Halloween swap parcel!

Hello everybody,

I got home from the IOW yesterday and waiting for me when I got home (after the very, very long car journey!) was my swap parcel from this months Cute and Quirky swap :D I put up two themes this time; 'Amazing Autumn' and 'Happy Halloween'. I chose 'Happy Halloween' as I really love the holiday!

My partner was Annamaltoys look what she sent me :0), everything was also wrapped in cool black and red tissue paper:


I am really pleased with it all I had been looking at the bat and pumpkin beads in Hobbycraft for ages but didn't treat myself so I am soo glad my lovely partner sent me them!

And I realllllllllllllllllllyyyyyy love zombies!!!!!!! so was thrilled when I unwrapped this little guy! The added detail of the brains made me laugh, hehehe :P


And the Halloween hanging decoration is really beautiful it will be displayed in my room long past October 31st!


Hehehe, they are all soo cute!

See you all very soon :-)

Bye xxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow great swop parcel Jordan! That bat/pumpkin decoration is just amazing! And I love the little zombie, fabulous! Lucky you :) Hope you enjoyed the rest of your holiday. Did you finish the dice scarf? Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup.. really very cute swap parcel..i love it so much..sweet pumpkin..great zombie..so cuteeeeeeee
    have a lovely time dear,,hugs for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh, what an awesome swap package! I'm excited because next month, I'll have an address and be able to do swaps, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chaucer's Aunty: Thanks, I know! I had a great holiday :) I have very very nearly finished thee scarf I have just been busy with the giveaway which is coming very soon! xxx

    cucki: Hehehe, thank you :-) xxx

    Alyssa: Ooooohhhh exciting! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)