Saturday 8 October 2011

Hatwalk 2011- Part 2

Hello again everyone :)

Welcome back for part 2 of the 2011 hatwalk! Today I found another couple of hats that I had forgotten I had made, lol, silly me! So my actual total for this year is 24!!!!!

Here are the pictures of the rest of the hats :)

  













 I have posted them all now so they are on there way!

The hats will start appearing on innocent smoothie bottles in Sainsbury's and Boots from the 3rd of November. I can't wait to see all the cool ones people made (and see if I can spot any of mine :)!

See you all soon,

Bye! xXx

5 comments:

  1. These are all fab!! :D
    Loving the little octopus hat! How cute! If I see that one in the shops I'm so buying it!! Hehe.

    Allie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup!they are all fab..
    i love all of them so much..specially the cute octopus..i love him too..
    love and hugs for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite out of all of them is the jellyfish hat!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the octopus, furry monster, Mickey Mouse and the ice cream hats!

    Sounds like a fun thing to participate in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. alliecat: Thank you :) Hehehhe, he came from a pattern in simply knitting (I think) magazine. xxx

    cucki: Thanks!hehehe next year I will have to make more of the octopus hats :0) xxx

    Alyssa: Hahaha :0D Mr Jelly/octopus is very popular! xxx

    Knittinggirl: Thanks :-) The furry monster was amde from yarn I made from tying loads of scraps togther, Waste not want not, lol! :oD xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)