Tuesday 8 November 2011

Bonfire Night!

Hi everyone :)

I hope you all had a good bonfire/firework night (if you celebrate that) or happy Eid or Diwali if you celebrete either of those! (hehehe there have been lots of festivals recenlty!)

On Sunday (although actual Bonfire night was Saturday) some friends came round and my family had some fireworks. Some of them were really good this year! Very pretty :)

I let Catherine come out and watch them with me but I made sure she put her hat on because it was quite cold! These two were her favourites :-) :



Hehehe, she was perplexed by the bright green one!

We had lots of fun :)

The next day I got this cool card through the post from Innocent smoothies for helping out with the big knit :D:


It's very cool, it even has my name written inside and a thank you message.

I was very happy as now I have another knitting related ceftificate to add to my achievement folder!

I hope you are all having a nice week,

See you soon!

Bye xxxx

2 comments:

  1. i am so happy that you and catherine had a lovely time..she is looking so lovely in that dress...
    sweet card..
    keep well dear and have a lovely week..
    love for you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)