Thursday 1 December 2011

It's the 1st of December! :D

Hi,

The countdown for christmas has finally begun!

This year I have a Thorntons chocolate advent calendar and a special Hello Kitty toy advent calendar :D

In todays door I got a teeny weeny pink chair, Look, look :0D


Isn't it just soo cute! You get a whole little Hello Kitty christmas scene :3

Hehehe I wonder what I will get in my toy advent tommorrow??? :P


In other news if you were wondering about what was in the crafty advent calendar I gave away, Eleanor is posting about the prize she gets each day so you can satisfy your curiosity :)


I'm off now I have to get a good nights sleep as tommorrow I am hosting a christmas party with my best friends :P

See you all soon,

Bye xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is one cute advent calendar! Where did you get that from? Ooh great I'll head over and check out Eleanor's blog now! I've got a couple of Christmas giveaways coming up too, so do keep an eye on my blog! Hope you are well! love Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup..it is really a very sweet cute calender..
    enjoy the party tomm with your friend..
    hugs for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chaucers' Aunty: Thanks! My mum got it for me off Amazon :0) Oooh how exciting! I entered the pretty ladybird themed one, fingers crossed! XXX

    cucki: Thank you cucki! The party was very fun :0) Hugs back x :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)