Saturday 11 February 2012

Families Valentines gifts- all finished!

Hello all my lovely readers! :)

Last week I finished my mums valentines book mark gift, meaning all my valentines gifts for my family are complete :D I have really enjoyed making them all, I hope my family like them :0)

Last night I wrapped them all up and added 'Handmade with love labels' here they are- all ready for the 14th of Feb!



For my mum I decided to do little birds in the end. The pattern is a modified version of a little bird motif from an old cross stitch magazine my nan gave me a while ago :-)

I am sooo excited about giving them to my mum, dad and brother, so far I have managed to keep everything a tip top secret....... Now all I have to do is get them to the Isle of Wight, where we are going on holiday to tomorrow!!!!! :D

Wooooo, I am excited about that too :P As many of you will know I visit there regularly and really love it <3

Whilst there I am going to look for some bits for a special giveaway when I get back

Hehehehe, see you all soon,

Byeeeeeee XXXXXXX

4 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous Jordan! Your cross stitching has really taken off! Enjoy your hols! Looking forward to the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely, im sure your family will really appreciate them x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww they are so sweet..
    hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chaucer's Aunty: Hehehe, thank you :) The giveaway is coming very soon! :D

    Rachael: Thank you :D xxx

    cucki: Thanks cucki! :0) I was very happy because my family loved them! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)