Wednesday 28 March 2012

March Swaps

Hola!

The other day the ATC's I made for Laura as part of the March ATC swap we decided to do arrived do now I can show you them :):


The 'Meer-Bunny!' cross stitch design was from a kit I bought in Hobbycraft. The cross stitch designs on the Food ATC are my own and I called that ATC 'American diner' :-) Laura liked them so 'Yay!'

I really enjoyed making the ATC's and will definitely be making more in the very near future!

Thank you for swapping with me Laura , and sharing your ATC know-how :)

Another swap I signed up for in March was the Cute and Quirky swap, this months theme was 'Super Safari' and yesterday my parcel arrived from Oddsocks, look at all the super cool stuff I got :D:


I can't wait to make the cross stitch kit and I really love, love, love the little crochet elephant she made :) The eyes are even handmade! They are so effective, I must try making some eyes soon (I think they are made from fimo type stuff)

Thank you Oddsocks!!!

Here is the little lady in a leopard costume I designed and stitched to put in the parcel I sent :P:


Hehehe, pretty random I know but it was just and idea that popped into my head when I looked at the leopard print felt I had and thought it would be fun to make and the swap is for quirky stuff :D She was liked, so once again 'Yay!' :0) You can see the rest of what I sent on Oddsocks blog: here!

I'm off now to keep working on the mini ami astronaut I am making for my brother for his birthday which is coming up this Sunday,

See you all soon,

Bye xxx


5 comments:

  1. Awesome swap goodies, love the giraffe eraser you sent to oddsocks and how much fun is the leopardskin lady, so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry: I know, I loved everything :D Hehhee, I saw it in a card shop near me and I thought it was super cute too! Thanks :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like everything! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing swop goodies! I love that elephant and the leopard lady is fabulous! Love the ATCs, thank you again! Maybe we can have another swop again sometime soon... Hope you're enjoying the sunshine :-) Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odd Socks: I really do, thanks again! :D xxx

    Chaucer's Aunty: You are very welcome :) Hopefully soo just got to get some exams out the way first :-) Yes it is lovely isn't it :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)