Friday 20 April 2012

Another ATC (and a fluffy friend!)

Hi!
  
Yesterday I finished off the ATC I have been making for my dad out of the fishing boat Mouseloft kit I finished about 2 weeks ago, I added the little message '... beside the sea' to remind my dad of strolling along the beach in the Isle of Wight watching the big ships go by :):


It was fun to use more of the papers I got ages ago, I found a few different blue ones and used them to make the different wave bits at the bottom. The very last thing I am waiting for is my ATC stamp I ordered from Crafters Companion so I can stamp the back :D I'm hoping that will come tomorrow! I hope my dad likes his ATC when I finally give it to him :-)

In completely un-crafty related news the Gremlins Gizmo I bought myself (after I ordered my stamp, hehehe I had a bit of a shopping spree and I bought another Domo too) arrived the other day :D I couldn't help sharing a picture he was just tooo cute! :3


Awww I love him <3 He hums his little tune and sways when you clap your hands, even more adorable! Me and my family watched Gremlins 2 ( I watched Gremlins 1 a few years ago and forgot how much I loved it) about two Saturdays ago and I thought It was great so I had to get my own Gizmo :) Hehehe, I am cuddling him now :P

I am off now to knit a few more rows on my Bolero (I still have my fingers crossed my idea will work out!)

See you all soon,

Bye! xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your Dad will love that ATC! It is lovely. So bright and happy. I love your little Gizmo! ^_^
    X

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)