Friday 8 June 2012

Back home!

Hi everybody!

I am back now :-) I had a brilliant time in the IOW despite lotssss and lotsssss of rain! Due to the rain I didn't manage to take many pictures around the Island but when the rain did finally stop for about and hour I managed to get outside and take these pictures of the mill where we were staying :)


Hehehe, I  kept trying to give the chickens a hug but my dad said I never would never manage to catch one, Rocky could barely do it in the films!


There were baby ducklings but they were hidden away in the nest, there were also some baby birds who had nested in a crack in the walls of our cottage, they were super cute but I didn't want to disturb them by taking a picture!


This is the view from the highest point on the mill land and there is a nice little bench you can sit on at this point too:


The rain meant lots and lots of shopping, which is never a bad thing :D

I got lots of different bits and pieces but one of my fave buys was this pin cushion:



It was handmade in Mandarin, I love the tiny people around the edge! <3 I think I am starting to build up a pincushion collection.... :0)

The rain also meant lots of staying indoors and crafting (and watching all the Jubilee celebration T.V!), I managed to get quite a bit further on the mermaid costume I am making for my dolls, just a few more beads left to sew onto the tail now :)


I hope you all had a fantastic week too and the giveaway I promised is coming up tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled!!! :0)

See you all soon,

Byeeee xxx

2 comments:

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)