Monday 30 July 2012

Holiday update

Hi guys,

I hope all of you are well! I found a place where there is Internet in the hotel so I thought I would do a quick post about my holiday so far :)

It is a pretty slow pace of life here in Malta so me and my family have just been having lazy and relaxing days really which is good as it means I have had lots of crafting time!

I got round to making some of these knitted chocolate bar brooches I had the idea for a while ago, I made some in milk and dark (I am having trouble with uploading pictures at the moment so I will post some up another time :o) I also made some hoods for my Blythes, a tiger one and a hamster one, and I stitched a mini creepy style prom dress for my Monster High doll.

There is a pool in the hotel though so I think I will come back fitter than when I left as I have been going swimming twice most days! hehehe :P The fruit here is also nice, especially the peaches, they ripen better than at home because of the heat.

There aren't many shops really, only mini supermarkets but one of them does sell some packet drinks mixes (kind of like kool aid) so I think I will be buying some of them to try some more yarn dying as I really enjoyed it when I dyed my own yarn before but they don't really sell the drink mixes in the UK.

I'm off for a swim in the pool now, then I might go buy those drink mixes, lol :P

See you all again soon

Bye XxXx




4 comments:

  1. Aww so happy to hear from you...
    Glad you are enjoying and having lovely time.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cucki: Thank you :) Hugs back xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're having a great time Jordan! I look forward to seeing your makes when you get back! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chaucer's Aunty: Hehehe, It was fun :) I just got back through the door now, literally! Thanks :0) I will post the pictures soon :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)