Thursday 13 September 2012

Cupcake teacosy- finished! and some more jewellery :)

Hi guys,

A couple of days ago I finished the cupcake tea cosy I blogged about that I was making for my dad :) As usual  I couldn't wait to give it to him so I gave it to him that day! He really liked it so I was pleased. He said it was good because it was big enough to fit over all of the different tea post he has. Here it is on one of them :P:

 
I enjoyed making the pom pom, hehe I think it is one of the biggest Ive made to date :-) I only usually make mini ones to go on the innocent smoothie hats at Christmas.
 
After recently discovering pop tabs being used in crochet and making my pop tab bracelet tutorial it made me want to try and experiment with other things I hadn't ever thought of using in my crafting before. This lead me to come up with my newest design- Crochet paperclip jewellery! :D

 
My dad had a whole massive box of  paperclips in different colours and size I started taking  them all out and I came up with the  rainbow coloured necklace and bracelet design above :) I will definitely keep look out for more things to use and try different versions of my paperclip jewellery too as I think It worked out quite effective! :o)
 
I hope you are all having a  nice week! Tomorrow is my Birthday so I am sssssuuuuupppppppeeeeerrrrrrrrrr excited!!!! I will be sure to post a picture of my cake which is currently being hidden in the dining room so I'm not allowed in there till tomorrow :D
 
Hehehe, see  you all soon,
 
BYE XXX :)

1 comment:

  1. yummyyy cup cake..
    and lovely jewellery..
    lots of love for you xx

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)