Sunday 13 January 2013

More felt finishes :)

Hello!
 
Firstly, sorry for not replying to the lovely comments that have been made on the last few posts, blogger has been playing up! I do always read all comments and try to reply to each one too so please keep making them! :0D
 
Last post I put up pictures of the stuff I had been making from my craft kits :) I have carried on working away and have managed to finish the her and string kit, so just the fox left now:
 
 
I really like the hedgehog, it came out so sweet, there are such good designs in the kit!
 
Whilst rummaging around in my room I came across the teatime cake pincushion (crafty nana) kit my nan gave me for Christmas last year and as I am currently in such a felt-kit crafty mood I couldn't resist whipping up a couple of the treats, here is my strawberry-pastry-shortcake-stack thing and berry tart:

 
Hehehe, when I look at them I feel peckish! :P I still have the piece of Victoria sponge left, I will probably finish that off tonight......
 
......Are felt craft kit obsessions possible... lol! :P
 
I hope you are all well and have lots of fun and exciting things coming up,
 
see you all soon,
 
Bye xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow I love them so much..
    Love for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fab Jordan the hedgehog is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh, that hedgehog!! I love it! :D

    And, there's a special place in my heart for fancy cake. I always buy some when I go to a city!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hedgehog is very sweet and those cakes are brilliant!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all your creations, especially the cakes, an the purse from the previous post

    ReplyDelete
  6. cucki: hehehe :) Thanks xxx

    Kerryp77: Thank you xxx Yeah, I think the design for the hedgehog is super sweet too! :)

    Alyssa: Hehehe, i'm glad I could meet your expecation of a super cute hedgehog :oP xxx

    Steph: Thanks, they were very fun to make :) xxx

    springmusician: Thank you :D I hope you are having a super amazing time at uni! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uni is epic, I am going to try and blog more cause it's that epic it needs loads of entries, I've been buhence why I've only just started blogging again)

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)