Wednesday 24 April 2013

KCBWDAY3: Infographic

Day Three (Wednesday April 24th): Infographic There are many ways of conveying information on a blog; text and images being the two most widely used. Many infographics combine both these elements to provide a visual way of presenting text information.

Make your own infogaphic (no fancy imaging software needed, you can draw it on paper and photograph it if you want) to convey any element of your craft(s). It can be just for fun or a thoroughly researched presentation of an idea/finding.

Hola!

Here is my infographic, I will let it speak for itself :) :

 

 
Hehehehe :o) Another fun challenge,
 
See you soon,
 
Byeeee xxx
 
P.S. I have now prepared the tutorial for the special project I mentioned before blog week started and will be posting that shortly after this week :D So check back soon!

2 comments:

  1. oooohhh... Nice chart! I <3 purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alessia: Thanks :-) Hehehe purple is one of my best friends colours too xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)