Saturday 27 April 2013

KCBWDAY6: A Tool To Covet

Day Six (Saturday April 27th): A Tool To Covet Write about your favourite knitting or crochet (or spinning, etc) tool. It can either be a tool directly involved in your craft (knitting needles or crochet hook) or something that makes your craft more pleasurable – be it a special lamp, or stitch markers.

Is it an item that you would recommend to others, and if so for which applications/tasks do you think it is most suited. Conversely, do you have a tool/accessory that you regret buying? Why does it not work for you?

Hi again!
 
I have decided to dedicate my tool post to my humble pair of size 4mm knitting needles and my 3.75mm and 3.5mm crochet hooks, and here they are:

 
I chose my 4mm knitting needles as they are a size I have used for many, many projects. They are a size that feel comfortable to hold in the hand and use and are also the size I always seem to require when I do charity knitting :) For these reasons I have developed a love for this  specific pair!
 
I chose these two crochet hooks specifically as they are the sizes I most often use in my projects so, I suppose in a way they hold a lot of memories :0) All the little amigurumis, crochet hearts, flowers, gifts etc...
 
Hehehe, who ever thought some metal sticks could bring so much happiness, even by just looking at them! :-)
 
See you all tomorrow for the finale of knitting and crochet blog week,
 
Bye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)