Sunday 28 April 2013

KCBWDAY7: Looking Forward

Day Seven (Sunday April 28th): Looking ForwardOne year from now, when the 5th Knitting and crochet blog week rolls around, where do you hope your crafting will have taken you to? What new skills, projects and experiences do you hope you might have conquered or tried?

This could be anything from mastering a technique (broomstick lace, entrelac, etc), trying a new yarn or skill, or a long term wish to crochet only from your stash, or knit every stitch in one of the Harmony Guides. Maybe you have no desire or plans for your craft at all, no new element of knitting or crochet that you dream of mastering, in which case write about why that might be. In a year's time participants will be asked to look back to see if they achieved any goals, no matter how general, and see which house conquered the art of looking forward.

Hi, welcome back for the last day of KCBW4!
 
This year the things I would like to do are:
 
  • Try crochet intarsia (I've been saying I will for ages!)
  • Make an item of clothing using knitting/crochet (as normally I make little toys or accessories)
  • Try some more knitting with dpns- I have only done it once!
  • Do some free form crochet/knitting; I might make the free from crochet vest I designed for the mascot project as part of this KCBW :)
  • Design and make more of my own cute toys :3
  • Try some more cable knitting- I have done it a few times but am not a master yet :P
  • And finally- my last aim is to just keep exploring the yarn crafts and try out more techniques and skills that maybe I haven't even heard of yet!

Thank you all for joining me for this KCBW and thanks to Eskimimi Makes for coming up with different post challenges and running the blog week again :-D
 
See you soon (the tutorial I have been mentioning is coming up next!)
 
Bye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)