Friday 12 April 2013

Little bits and bobs :)

Hello everyone,
 
Today I just had a couple of little mini projects to show you. First is this little felt pasty:
 
 
I made it for my mum as she had to go to the hospital (nothing serious) and I wanted to make her a little mascot to let her know I was thinking of here. She really liked it and my dad thought she should be called Patsy pasty so that is her name now! :)
 
My other little project has been these little crochet keys:
 
 
I haven't quite perfected the pattern yet but when I do I may put it up. I think I might make a few and turn them into some crochet jewellery which will hopefully look cool!
 
I'm off now to finish of another of my projects which I have been working on which I will be making into a tutorial soon....
 
... I will leave you on that cliffhanger :P hehehe!
 
See you all soon,
 
Bye XxXxXxXx
 

6 comments:

  1. awww super cute pasty, is the second thing a knitted/crocheted key? that''s cool too, if it is a key


    I have new blogs too, again :P trying to do daily blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, when I read the blog the whole bottom wasn't there, love the key, you should glue it to an 18 card or something similar :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pasty is uber cute! Bet your Mam liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOVE the pastry and LOOOVE the keys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^_^ LOVE the little felt pasty!! So cute ^_^
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. springmusician: Thank you :) Ooh the card thing is a good idea! xxx

    sara: Thanks, she did! :0) xxx

    Alessia: Hehehe, thank you! I'm glad you like my creations :)

    Steph: Thanks :D XXX

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)