Friday 14 June 2013

Fathers day bunting

 Hello,

As I am sure many of you will know this Sunday is Fathers Day :D As my dads handmade gift I wanted to make him something fun and happy. I picked up some cool ice cream/lolly fabric in Rainbows in the Isle Of Wight but I wasn't quite sure of my plan when I bought it but it made me smile. About a week ago I decided on bunting! My dad had to throw away his other bunting as it had faded because it was outside in the sun (and rain) for the last two summers. I found some more fabric and ribbon from my stash and..... here it is all finished:

 
 
I have wrapped it up ready, I hope it likes it :0) I went with Chelsea football club blue (my dads favourite colour because he loves Chelsea! :)
 
On Sunday we are all having yummy banana splits to celebrate Fathers Day too :P mmmmm.... I can't wait.
 
Hehehe, I hope you all have a lovely weekend whatever your plans are!
 
See you all soon,
 
Bye XxXxX

5 comments:

  1. Hope he likes your present, they are very good, nice for summer party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab bunting Jordan! Well done. I'm sure your Dad will love it. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cucki: Thank you, we had a good day :D xxx

    springmusician: Hehe, he was very pleased so I was happy! xxx

    Chaucers Aunty: Thank you :0) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)