Thursday 26 December 2013

My Folksy shop- big January SALE!

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a fantastically marvellous Christmas day and I hope you are having a nice Boxing day so far too :)
 
Many of the shops start their sales today and my Folksy shop is no exception!
 
There is a sale on every single item :D So please do get down there and grab yourself a bargain because once it is gone it is gone!
 
And also lots of new stock for the new year will be appearing soon! :0D
 
Here is the link to my shop (or you can just click the button near the top and to the side of the blog to be magically transported there :P): http://folksy.com/shops/handmadebyjordan
 
See you all again soon with my post Christmas post,
 
Byeeeeee XxXxXxXxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)