Friday 9 May 2014

I finished my salwar (quite a while ago now :P)

Hilloo,
 
Just a quick post today as I didn't want to neglect all of my lovely blog friends but I just finished my corset and foundation wear project at college Pictures coming soon :P) and have been hard at work getting all of my written work ready for Tuesday when I hand it in and my presentation on Monday, but anyway enough of my business and cue the pretty pictures!.....
 
I remembered the other day that I had forgot to post up any pictures of my Kameez that I actually finished a couple of weeks ago now, silly me :P
 
I thought better late than never though so here it is:
 

 
I am really pleased with it and it fits me really well. I started scratch from looking at pictures in the magazines I picked up at the Asian wedding fair all the way through making the pattern and toiling to finally making it up in the final fabric so it was nice that it came out exactly as I had imagined it in my head :o)
 
A tiny bit of quite exciting news... If you remember the wedding fashion show I was invited to help at was cancelled before, well, this Sunday I have been invited to do another one- an even bigger one with a full dress rehearsal and two catwalk showings! I am supppeerr excited as it will be such great experience for me. I will post pictures and tell you all about it after. I can't wait :-D
 
I'm off to bed now to get a good nights sleep ready for the weekend- The Eurovision song contest (Yay!) Saturday and the wedding show Sunday.
 
I hope you all have a good weekend planned too,
 
Speak soon,
 
Byeee XxXxXx
 
 

4 comments:

  1. what a lovely creation. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D I had a really great weekend thank you. I hope you did too! Xxx

      Delete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)